World class private healthcare is closer than you think!
The International Services Office at the Tony Thwaites Wing has a team of highly qualified staff trained to assist with all aspects of hospitalisation for patients from the region and outside the Caribbean. The Wing is affiliated with and accepts most international insurance plans. Patients and their family members who use our world class facilities experience excellence in service and an environment that promotes wellness.
Our Patient Services Manager and staff are on call to collaborate with members of your medical team to ensure that all preparations your admission and period of hospitalisation are taken care of before you arrive.
Our concierge is available daily to ensure that yours is an experience in first class healthcare. Services include:
- 24-hour on call Hospital Administrator and International Patient Services Manager
- Assistance with local and international insurance billing
- Coordination with medical teams for air ambulance service
- Assistance with travel arrangements and airport transfers
- Information for local transportation and hotel accommodations
- Visitors lounge with free Wi-Fi and large screen HD television and cable
If you choose to spend your period of recuperation in Jamaica or decide to take a vacation following your hospital visit, our concierge service can provide a list of hotels and attractions throughout the island for you to choose ranging from sun and surf, golf and tennis to quiet Blue Mountain villas or rivers and rain-forests.
More information on our Concierge Services can be sent to you by email or fax. you may also give us a call at any of phone numbers listed on our contact us page.