As you plan your stay, here’s a list of items you should bring along with you:
- List of all medication you are taking at the time you are being admitted and have taken in the past
- List of all allergies to food, clothing, environmental irritants
- Clothing: Pajamas, nightgown, robe and non-skid slippers
- Toiletries: Towels and washcloth,toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, etc. Electrical equipment such as hair dryers, radios or razors and other personal appliances are permitted
- Personal Items: Eyeglasses, dentures and hearing aids, reading material
What Not to Bring
Please do not bring valuables, such as jewellery, large sums of money credit cards to the hospital if they are not necessary. If you are admitted to the intensive care unit during your stay your personal belongings will need to be sent home.